Monday, April 27, 2009

I do share sometimes

The United States declares public health emergency because of outbreak of Swine Flu

Apparently, wall street bankers are safe. Because even the swine flu is less damaging.

Do you think there are people in the middle east right now who are saying to each other "You're going to America? Oh, no. You shouldn't go there. It's too dangerous!"

***

Makes you wonder who your real facebook friends are

A Swiss woman has lost her job after her employers spotted she was using the Facebook website when she had claimed to be too ill to use a computer.

What's even sadder, they used twitter to fire her.

***

Speaking of social networking, do you love twitter? Do you also love excel? Then we have just the thing for you. A tool which proves the fact that people who use it, are big tools themselves.

Ladies and gentleman, say halo to SpreadTweet. For those lonely nights in the office when you want to pretend to be working while you are secretly tweeting. Who knows, you might end up saving your job. Even if your girlfriend will eventually leave you and your pet dog will die. Still. You get to tweet! Wicked, no?

***

I think I'll take either of these as a gift for my birthday.

 

 

That's what I'm talking about!!

***

OMG, they are closing Geocities. Add another one to the "Stuff that really, really outlived their time and usefullness" list. Now where will all those ironic, hipster, webpages named using Linkin Park lyrics go?

***

Okay. Last one involving twitter. But this kinda scares me. A little.

***

There is a possibility that the United States government might prosecute those who authorised the alleged torture of prisoners. Quick Question, though. Can they also persecute my last boss? He was an idiot and he did torture the English language beyond recognition. And while they are at it, can they also torture the guy who came up with the idea of a reality "talent" show? Much appreciated. Thanks.

***

Sigh. I think I've finally lost it.

4 comments:

RukmaniRam said...

you are posting at a rate faster than i can read and process.

Mudra said...

Geocities was the first place I made a home page! (Summer vacations, bored kid, etc) Damn! I can't for the life of me remember what I wrote, but it was my first. :(

Mudra said...

Geocities was the first place I made a home page! (Summer vacations, bored kid, etc) Damn! I can't for the life of me remember what I wrote, but it was my first. :(

Over Rated said...

@RR: Well, the excessive amounts of alcohol and caffeine in my body seem to have mixed with each other and formed another, powerful substance which doesn't let me sleep. Ergo, I blog!

@Mudra: You don't have to make excuses for it!! ... :P ... I never had the energy to make my own page ..

ShareThis