Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Battle of the Blogs

Due to the extensive coverage provided to their blogs, both Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan have lashed out at the media for misinterpreting and reading too much into what they write on their blogs. Aamir Khan said that "When I wrote about my dog Shahrukh, I was actually just talking about my dog. It is just a coincidence that the biggest movie star today shares his name with my pet. Shah Rukh and I are great friends and the media is wrong in saying that both of us are playing a game of oneupmanship". He added that "Right now, Shahrukh is licking his own balls. Of course, I mean the dog. Ha Ha". Meanwhile Amitabh Bachchan has said that when he pasted screen shots of the Power Point presentation comparing the rating of his show vis-a-vis Sharukh's show on his blog he did not intend any malice. "My intention was to ask the public the reason no one is watching Shahrukh's show even though it is top notch Why, even I might watch his show one of these days". He added that he hoped this cleared the air and that his genuine concern is not misinterpreted as gloating. He also said that the email he sent to Star executives which simple said "I told you so, suckers" was just a joke and should not be taken seriously.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Disclaimer: The above news article is not true and is meant as a parody. It should not be taken seriously.


1 comment:

Firefoxcub said...

ha ha i cant believe the fucking media has zero sense of humour and the local junta even less.

ShareThis